We look forward to welcoming to our 2023 AGM which will be held at Hendon Town Hall.
Nominations for the Executive have now closed
1. Introductions & Apologies
3. Formal approval of minutes, AGM Thursday 14th July 2022
4. Welcome from The Worshipful the Mayor of Barnet, Councillor Nagus Narenthira
5. Chair’s Report – Visual presentation of BMFF Annual Report (ppt)
6. Treasurer’s Report
a. Questions in Qs and As to Treasurers Report
b. Approval of Treasurer’s report
7. Election of Chair and Executive Officers
a. Election report presented by the Returning Officer, Dr Koka Kavita Karishma
8. A.O.B. Please submit any items to the Chair in advance of the meeting
9. Close of AGM
Following the AGM there will be a presentation and discussion on the topic of ‘Local Sustainability – the role of Community and Faith.